The Dell Scholars program was designed to provide a support system for the challenges many students face while pursuing a degree. They recognize that college costs can be a significant burden for many students and their families. Nationally, 500 Dell Scholars are selected each year to receive a scholarship plus lots of non-monetary supports.
- Participate in a program-approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12
View list of approved CRPs
- Be on track to graduate from an accredited high school in the current academic year
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Be eligible to receive a federal Pell Grant in first year of college
- Plan to enroll full time at an accredited higher education institution in the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in the fall directly following high school graduation
- Earn a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
In 6 quick steps, you can get matched with colleges and qualify for financial grants. This free service allows you to connect with colleges that match your interest in and receive Grant offers! Click here for more information.
If you need help writing your scholarship application, you need to know how to convince the scholarship program board that you deserve the scholarship. We have some tips here for you here and further assistance with the Essay writing and Application can be found by clicking this link.